Back in the 1960s when ARPANET was launched, it changed the way of thinking and the world started moving towards digital networks. Then in 1983 ARPANET was named as the Internet which we are using nowadays.
The Internet brings a lot of new things with it like the use of computers increases and people start socializing and get connected to the world. Many new web services use the Internet as their premium medium and provide you a lot of amazing features. Internet surfing, live streaming, wikipedia, emails and social sites are some of the benefits or we can say that it’s all because of the Internet.
Microsoft is a software company that has launched many products that use the internet as its premium medium but recently they have started working on the offline products that can work both online and offline. Microsoft Office or simply Office 365 is the latest Office app through which many amazing features can be accessed easily.
What is Office 365?
If you are here to get information about the latest product of Microsoft that is Office 365 then you are in the right place. In this article we will mainly focus on what is Office 365? What are the features of Office 365? And How to login to Office 365 Account?
Office 365 is the subscription service offered by Microsoft as part of other Office products. After the beta test in October of 2010, Office 365 was launched properly on June 28, 2011. As this is the Microsoft product so all the Office 365 plans get automatically updated after a specific time when microsoft released its new update. Many different apps are offered by Office 365 such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook etc. Recently on 21 April, 2020 Microsoft planned to change the name from Office 365 to Microsoft 365.
Key Features of Office 365
Following are some key features of Office 365.
- You can access Office 365 anywhere at any time.
- Real time Co-authoring
- Powermap for Excel
- Team chat applications
- Built in security features
- External users
- Microsoft planners with workflows
How to login to Office 365 Account?
In order to get login to Microsoft Office 365 Account you have to follow the below listed steps.
- Go to www.office365.com and select the sign in option.
- Here you will see the option where you can enter the email address and password. You can enter here your personal email address which has been assigned to you by Microsoft or you can simply add the username and password you use with your work or educational institute account.
- Click to sign in then open the Office 365 application from the app launcher and start enjoying the amazing features of Office 365.
If you still have any query then you can go to the HELP section, which is available on the official website of Office 365. Here you can find all the necessary information and even you can ask questions regarding your issues. Hope you like the information